• The Figo underwent a facelift at the end of last year.
• Car Magazines “Budget Car of the Year” for 2012 and 2013
• Our 1 litre 92 Kw, 170 Nm, 4.3 l per 100 km EcoBoost engine won the prestigious “International Engine of the Year” Award – in 2012 and 2013 – two years in a row!
• Fiesta was Jeremy Clarkson’s choice of vehicle for his daughter – as he put it – this was the most important decision he has ever had to make!
• TDCI was the overall winner of the Total Economy Run
• Top selling sub compact nameplate in the world in 2012
• The brand new Fiesta ST – is simply WOW according to the motoring media. Won all the competitive shootouts including Car Magazines August edition – just came out – versus the VW Polo GTi and the Peugeot 208 GTi
• Fiesta ST – best buy under R300,000 Choice
• Hot off the press… Fiesta is the Woman On Wheels Global vehicle choice! CAN REFER TO THE
•VW Rally – Fiesta achieved 1st with Mark Cronje and 2nd with Jannie Habig at the VW Rally in the Eastern Cape
• The Number 1 selling nameplate in the World in 2012!
• The awesome Focus ST was Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gears Hot Hatch of the Year
• Car Magazine rated the Kuga Trend number 1 in a road-test versus the recently launched Toyota RAV4 and the Honda CRV
• Has also won a few other shoot outs versus the same competitors such as Leisure Wheels
• Great media feedback about the SMART utility vehicle with all it’s great competitor beating technology
• International Pick Up of the Year – yes….an International Award!
• Plus a host of other local accolades making it the benchmark in South Africa
• World’s Favourite Van!
• Top selling Van in the UK for the last 25 years!
• 5 Star NCAP rated Tourneo
• Car Magazines August edition – Tourneo 2.2 Trend LWB won the shoot-out with the Hyundai and VW Kombi
• Front page of Colin Windells Fleet magazine – extensive print campaign